THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Pursuit of Happiness *photos*


It's been months after I posted my 1st post on my new blog..

Eventually I can't sleep after completing my 4 straight-in-a-row exams.
So this time I would just wanna make some remarks and tokens of appreciation to the persons who have shared with me their laughter and tears, happiness and sorrow and made me becoming who I am today..

GOD


Allah s.w.t.
The Most Merciful.



FAMILY


My most precious creatures in my life. Mama and Papa.


My mischievous brother, Irfan

Beloved Cousins
Auliana, Ervina



ETERNITY




FRIENDS


Sha Alliana
xoxo

Nik Sarah
xoxo


Syaza Liyana
xoxo

Ayeen
xoxo

Liyana
xoxo

1K/2K/3K Gang (+ Azhan)

Netball + Close Friends in CBN

My Crazy and Loyal Buddies :)


Prom Committees Adam & Eve's Gangsters Paradise

My Cheerleading Squad. XAVIER (2003/04)

My Good Friend in University
Salina

My Senior Roommates
L-R: Kak Julie. Kak Ayu & Kak Sha


BOWLING

Inter-Kulliyyah Tournament 2007


MASUM 2008

UKM Open Tournament 2008



UITM Sport Carnival 2008



Mustangs' Buka Puasa 2008


Abang Azidi and Kak Shalin's Wedding 2008





LOVE YOU GUYS!

0 comments: