THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Cool Movies!


Today I got up early.. again!
Dah habis exam but still up early, like 6.30am?Duhhhh..
It's become a total habit I guess as days go by..
But still! Cuti nie!
Man.. I was so bored and I finally decided to watch my novel-become-movie,

Confessions of A Shopaholic
and my very very very favourite voluptuous Paul Walker's,
Fast and Furious 4.


I started my boring day with Isla Fisher in action with the ah-do-rable Hugh Dancy.
Man! She's soooooo funny! As same as Becky in the novel. The funniest art to me would be the scene she danced with Luke Brandon. YA ALLAH! Sumpah lawak! The part when she sold her green Danny & George scarf, sooo sad! But When Luke returned it back to her, (like in the novel)
that's so sweeeeett! Just that the ending's not as same as the novel.

My rating? 8 - Good job!



I continued my excitement by watching Walker! Extra credit to this movies as Van Diesel the XXX's also here! huhu and the ladies're just gorgeous.! Spaniola bonita!! huhu..
The best scene, I think it's when Van Walker raced for Braga (if I spell it correctly) and of course the time Van flashed back how Letti died. So touching!

My rating for this? 9.75 - Awesome! *credits to abg Paul yang suka Jalan*



Huhu I should watch two movies in a days often after this. Best giler!


0 comments: