THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Holiday!


It's the third day of the week and I've been really busy with my family. I was working on the garden at granny's place with aunt. It was such a hectic and tiring days (two days in a row) I had to clean up all the woods ( "kayu beroti" around the garden) carried them all and threw them at my neighbour's field ( not that big) to be buried (rather than use the word 'burned'). huhu. well that's what I did last weekend.

This week, am kinda relaxed as I am in Genting Highlands right now enjoying some of my HOLY-days of two-week short vacation. Apparently my relatives from Jakarta love to come here even though they don't have holidays ( just say they have plenty $$$) hahahaha. And so mom, aunt and I are here to meet them. Don't know how longI'll be here but hopefully till next Sunday? hahaha hell NO! I've been here since Monday then went back to KL for some stuffs and now we're here again.

Actually, I can't wait for training which will start next week, I heard. I miss you teammates and the alley! It's not that I didn't bowl these days, just that going for bowling with my brother for like 6 games in a row wasn't that fun (cause he lost in betting and he didn't wanna pay) so I was thinking of being with teammates. what a girl!
And now, I'm craving for the moments with my girls. I haven't seen those babes for ages and hopefully this holiday will give me a chance to hang out with them (girls, don't blame me if you guys can't meet me cause I'm on hol now).

Well I'm looking forward to do funnier stuffs this holiday. :)



0 comments: