THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, April 12, 2009

PINK is GorgeouS!


This morning I woke up quite early. Had to do some revision for the final two exams next week.
So, to give some meditation to my i-can't-concentrate mind, I started cleaning up my room (on campus) and was decorating my study table. Not to scare everyone, but I'm really a freak. a PINK freak. Well then you can have the idea of how my room here and at home and my stuffs look like. Geeez!
When I typed pink electronics on Yahoo and found more than 500 striking and light pink stuffs. I'm not the only FREAK then. hahaha. And I thought of looking at the notebooks in markets that are in pink. Wow!! Extremely impressive! Gorgeous! Man I think I have would want to have all of them (definitely I don't have more than 3digits in my wallet right now) or at least one (that can happen some day when I have a stable financial income) or suddenly one of them drops on my lap? that could happen (I know, dream on!).
So enough dreaming. I search on the various notebook websites to look up for the features, functions and stuffs. Oh My God! They are so cute!!!



MacBook Air
(saw the photo on Yahoo but i did not see it on Apple Store)


1.6GHz

  • Intel Core 2 Duo processor with 1066MHz frontside bus
  • 2GB Memory
  • 120GB SATA hard drive1
  • NVIDIA GeForce 9400M graphics
Suggested Retail Price

RM 6,999.00 (too expensive!)



Inspiron Mini 12
(they have it in pink but can't find the photo)
  • less than 1.1" thick and under 1.236 kg
  • 12.1" display
  • Advanced wireless options to keep you on the go
  • Dynamic & Customizable user interface
Suggested Retail Price

RM 1,799.00 *


BENQ Joybook Lite U101
  • Intel® Atom™ Processor N270
  • Genuine Windows® XP Home
  • 10.1" WSVGA (1024x576)
Suggested Retail Price

RM 1,799.00 *



VGN-SR35G/S
  • » Intel® Centrino® 2 Processor Technology
  • » Genuine Windows Vista® Home Premium
  • » Convenient "Switch" Function

Suggested Retail Price

RM 4,488.00 *



VGN-CS265G/P
  • » Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor P8600 (2.40 GHz)
  • » Genuine Windows Vista® Home Premium
  • » 14.1" WXGA display (1280 x 800)

Suggested Retail Price

RM 3,988.00 *


For the fact that there are still many notebooks that I haven't seen, which might be in the market, I will keep observing. After all, new stuffs keep coming. Hope I can find one which suits me well.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow you like pink!
it's obvious from your page
cool!